James Robinson and the Jacksonville Jaguars visit the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Robinson's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Robinson's performance plays out when the Jaguars square off with the Vikings on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Robinson has averaged 17.6 rushing attempts per game, 1.9 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (19.5).
- In four of 11 games this season (36.4% of his chances), Robinson has recorded more than 19.5 rushing attempts.
- Robinson's season-long average over/under is 17 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.6 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In six of 11 games this year, Robinson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (54.5% of his opportunities).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Robinson's 80.9 rushing yards per game average is 0.4 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11 matchups), Robinson has put up more than 80.5 rushing yards.
- Robinson's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 70.2, which he's outpaced by 10.7 yards on average this year.
- Robinson has hit the rushing yards over in 63.6% of his opportunities (seven of 11 games).
- Robinson's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 70.2 yards, a figure he's covered in seven out of 11 games (63.6%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Robinson has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which is equal to the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Robinson has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11 chances).
- Robinson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- In only three of eight games this year, Robinson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Robinson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just five of 11 games (45.5%).
Powered By Data Skrive