James Robinson and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Robinson's rushing props. Watch Robinson's Jaguars square off with the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Robinson's per-game rushing attempts average (17.2) is 1.3 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (18.5).
- Robinson has collected more than 18.5 rushing attempts in three out of 10 games this season (30% of his opportunities).
- Robinson's season-long average over/under is 16.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Robinson's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Robinson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 16.8. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Robinson is set at 78.5 yards. That is 2.3 more than his season average of 76.2.
- In 40% of his games this season (four of 10 matchups), Robinson has put up more than 78.5 rushing yards.
- Robinson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (69.4) by 6.8 yards.
- Robinson has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in six games (60%) out of 10 opportunities.
- Robinson has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (69.4) in 60% of his games (six out of 10 matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Robinson has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which equals the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Robinson has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 40% of his games this season (four of 10 chances).
- Robinson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- Just 28.6% of Robinson's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (two of seven outings).
- Robinson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only four of 10 games (40%).
Powered By Data Skrive