On Sunday, James Robinson and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Pittsburgh Steelers at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Robinson's rushing prop bets. Watch Robinson's Jaguars square off with the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Robinson has averaged 17.2 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (17.5).
- In three out of nine games this season (33.3% of his chances), Robinson has recorded more than 17.5 rushing attempts.
- Robinson's 17.2 rushing attempts per game is 0.6 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 16.6.
- 55.6% of Robinson's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of nine games).
- Robinson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 16.6. He's gone over that total in just four of nine games (44.4%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Robinson's 76.6 rushing yards per game average is 4.1 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Robinson has put up more than 72.5 rushing yards.
- Robinson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (68.8) by 7.8 yards.
- Robinson has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in six games (66.7%) out of nine opportunities.
- Robinson has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (68.8) in 55.6% of his games (five out of nine matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Robinson has scored 0.6 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Robinson collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in four out of nine games this season (44.4% of his chances).
- Robinson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.1 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just two of six games this year, Robinson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Robinson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only four of nine games (44.4%).
Powered By Data Skrive