James Robinson and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Robinson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Robinson's Jaguars take on the Packers at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
James Robinson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Robinson's per-game rushing attempts average (16.5) is 3.0 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (19.5).
- In two out of eight games this season (25% of his opportunities), Robinson has recorded more than 19.5 rushing attempts.
- Robinson's 16.5 rushing attempts per game is 0.1 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 16.4.
- Half of Robinson's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Robinson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 16.4. He's gone over that total in only three of eight games (37.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Robinson's 72.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 7.0 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight matchups), Robinson has put up more than 79.5 rushing yards.
- Robinson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (67.5) by 5.0 yards.
- Robinson has gone over the rushing yards total in 62.5% of his opportunities (five of eight games).
- Robinson's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 67.5 yards, a figure he's gone over in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Robinson has recorded 0.6 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Robinson had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in four of eight games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Robinson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.1 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just two of five games this year, Robinson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Robinson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Powered By Data Skrive