James Conner and the Pittsburgh Steelers hit the field against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday on the road at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Conner's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Conner and the Steelers play the Cowboys on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Conner has averaged 15.7 rushing attempts per game, 2.8 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (18.5).
- Conner has had more than 18.5 rushing attempts in two of seven games this season (28.6% of his chances).
- Conner's season-long average over/under is 15.4 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.3 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 57.1% of Conner's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (four of seven games).
- Conner has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.4 rushing attempts) in 57.1% of his games (four of seven games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Conner's 71.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 9.4 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Conner has not rushed for more than 80.5 yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Conner has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (66.8) by 4.3 yards.
- Conner has gone over the rushing yards total in 57.1% of his opportunities (four of seven games).
- Conner has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (66.8) in 57.1% of his games (four out of seven matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Conner's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.7) is 0.2 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Conner has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 71.4% of his games this season (five out of seven chances).
- Conner has averaged 0.2 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In four of six games this year, Conner hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Conner's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in five of seven games (71.4%).
Powered By Data Skrive