James Conner and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Conner's rushing props. Watch Conner's Steelers face off against the Titans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Conner has averaged 15.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (16.5).
- Conner has yet to carry the ball more than 16.5 times in a game through five outings this season.
- Conner's season-long average over/under is 15.1 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 60% of Conner's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (three of five games).
- Conner's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.1. He's gone over that total in three of five games (60%).
- In his one career matchup against the Titans, Conner had five carries, 11.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Conner has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 16.5 rushing attempts in one total game against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Conner is set at 73.5. That's 0.3 more yards than his season average of 73.8.
- Three times this season (out of five total games -- 60%), Conner has had more than 73.5 rushing yards.
- Conner's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 65.1, which he's outpaced by 8.7 yards on average this year.
- Conner has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in three games (60%) out of five opportunities.
- Conner has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (65.1) in 60% of his games (three out of five matchups).
- Conner's 12 rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Titans are 61.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Conner's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 73.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one career game against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Conner has recorded 0.8 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Conner has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 80% of his games this season (four out of five chances).
- Conner's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.3 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Conner hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in three of four games this year (75% of his chances).
- Conner has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in four of five games (80%).
- In his only career matchup against the Titans, Conner scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Titans, Conner has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive