James Conner and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Conner's rushing props. Watch Conner's Steelers square off against the Browns at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Conner has collected 13.3 rushing attempts per game, 2.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Conner has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts in eight of 12 games this season (66.7% of his chances).
- Conner has averaged 2.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.6).
- In just four of 12 games this year, Conner achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Conner's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.6. He's gone over that total in only four of 12 games (33.3%).
- In his five career matchups against the Browns, Conner averages 16.8 carries per game, 6.3 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Conner has gone over Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 10.5 attempts three times in five total games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Conner's 56.9 rushing yards per game average is 14.4 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven of 12 matchups), Conner has put up more than 42.5 rushing yards.
- Conner has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (66.8) by 9.9 yards.
- Conner has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 12 times (41.7%).
- Conner has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (66.8) in just 41.7% of his games (five out of 12 matchups).
- In his five career matchups against the Browns, Conner averages 80.6 rushing yards per game, 38.1 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Browns, Conner has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 42.5 yards three times.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Conner's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is equal to his prop bet total in Sunday's game.
- Conner recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in six out of 12 games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Conner's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is the same as his average prop bet over/under.
- In just four of 10 games this year, Conner hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Conner's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Conner's one rushing touchdown per game over his five career matchups against the Browns is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Browns, Conner has gone over this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive