James Conner and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Conner's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Conner's performance plays out when the Steelers face off against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Conner has averaged 14.1 rushing attempts per game, 1.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- In eight of 11 games this season (72.7% of his opportunities), Conner has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Conner has averaged 1.8 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.9).
- In just four of 11 games this year, Conner achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (36.4% of his opportunities).
- Conner has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.9 rushing attempts) in just 36.4% of his games (four of 11 games).
- Conner put up one carry in his only career matchup against the Colts, 11.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Conner has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 12.5 rushing attempts in one total game against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Conner is set at 50.5. That is 9.8 fewer yards than his season average of 60.3.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11 matchups), Conner has put up more than 50.5 rushing yards.
- Conner has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (68.3) by 8.0 yards.
- Conner has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 11 times (45.5%).
- Conner has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (68.3) in only 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 matchups).
- In his one career matchup against the Colts, Conner recorded 12 rushing yards, 38.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Conner has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 50.5 rushing yards in one total game against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Conner's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is the same as his prop bet total in Sunday's game.
- Conner recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in five out of 11 games this season (45.5% of his chances).
- Conner's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- In just four of 10 games this year, Conner hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Conner has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just five of 11 games (45.5%).
- In his one career matchup against the Colts, Conner scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Conner's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive