James Conner and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Conner's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch how Conner's performance plays out when the Steelers square off against the Bengals on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets (12/21/2020)
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Conner has recorded 14.1 rushing attempts per game, 0.6 more than the over/under in Monday's game (13.5).
- Conner has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts in six out of 11 games this season (54.5% of his chances).
- Conner has averaged 1.8 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.9).
- In just four of 11 games this year, Conner achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (36.4% of his opportunities).
- Conner has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.9 rushing attempts) in only 36.4% of his games (four of 11 games).
- Conner averages 10.3 carries per game over his six career matchups against the Bengals, 3.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Conner has outperformed Monday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 13.5 attempts two times in six total games against the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards over/under for Conner is set at 57.5. That is 2.8 fewer yards than his season average of 60.3.
- Five times this season (out of 11 total games -- 45.5%), Conner has had more than 57.5 rushing yards.
- Conner has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (68.3) by 8.0 yards.
- Conner has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only five out of 11 times (45.5%).
- In only five games this season (45.5%), Conner, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 68.3.
- Over his six career matchups against the Bengals, Conner averages 47.3 rushing yards per game, 10.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Conner has beat Monday's projected rushing yards over/under of 57.5 yards two times in six career games against the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Conner has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which equals the over/under in Monday's game.
- Conner has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11 chances).
- Conner's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is equal to his average prop bet over/under.
- Only 40% of Conner's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (four of 10 outings).
- Conner has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just five of 11 games (45.5%).
- Over his six career matchups against the Bengals, Conner averages 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In six career games against the Bengals, Conner has eclipsed this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive