James Conner and the Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at New Era Field. Here's some tips for betting on Conner's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Buffalo Bills. Watch Conner's Steelers square off with the Bills on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Conner's per-game rushing attempts average (14.5) is 1.0 fewer rushing attempt than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (15.5).
- Conner has had more than 15.5 rushing attempts in four of 10 games this season (40% of his opportunities).
- Conner's season-long average over/under is 15.9 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.4 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Conner took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of 10 games this year (40% of his chances).
- Conner's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.9. He's gone over that total in only four of 10 games (40%).
- Conner had eight carries in his lone career matchup against the Bills, 7.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Conner's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 15.5 attempts, a number he has failed to beat in one total game against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Conner's 64.5 rushing yards per game average is 1.0 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Conner has put up more than 63.5 rushing yards.
- Conner has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (68.8) by 4.3 yards.
- Conner has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
- Conner has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (68.8) in five out of 10 games.
- In his single career matchup against the Bills, Conner finished with 42 rushing yards, 21.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Conner has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 63.5 rushing yards in one lifetime game against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Conner's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is the same as his prop bet total in Sunday's game.
- Conner has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 50% of his games this season (five out of 10 chances).
- Conner's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has scored the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- Only 44.4% of Conner's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (four of nine outings).
- Conner's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Conner's zero rushing touchdowns in his lone career matchup against the Bills are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Bills, Conner has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive