James Conner and the Pittsburgh Steelers host Washington on Monday at Heinz Field. Here's an analysis of Conner's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Conner's Steelers face off against Washington on FOX at 5:00 PM ET.
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Conner has notched 14.5 rushing attempts per game, 7.0 more than the over/under in Monday's game (7.5).
- Conner has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts in nine out of 10 games this season (90% of his opportunities).
- Conner's season-long average over/under is 15.9 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Conner took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of 10 games this year (40% of his chances).
- Conner's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.9. He's gone over that total in only four of 10 games (40%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Conner's 64.5 rushing yards per game average is 35.0 more than Monday's over/under.
- Eight times this season (out of 10 total games -- 80%), Conner has had more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Conner has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (68.8) by 4.3 yards.
- Conner has gone over his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
- Conner's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 68.8 yards, a figure he's covered in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Conner's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is the same as his prop bet over/under in Monday's game.
- Conner has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 50% of his games this season (five out of 10 chances).
- Conner's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is equal to his average prop bet over/under.
- Just 44.4% of Conner's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (four of nine outings).
- Conner's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Powered By Data Skrive