On Sunday, James Conner and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Baltimore Ravens at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Conner's rushing prop bets. You can watch Conner and the Steelers play the Ravens on NBC at 1:15 PM ET.
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Conner has averaged 14.5 rushing attempts per game, 2.0 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (16.5).
- In three out of 10 games this season (30% of his opportunities), Conner has had more than 16.5 rushing attempts.
- Conner has averaged 1.4 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.9).
- In just four of 10 games this year, Conner achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Conner's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.9. He's gone over that total in only four of 10 games (40%).
- Over his six career matchups against the Ravens, Conner averages 11.3 carries per game, 5.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Conner's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 16.5 attempts, a figure he has eclipsed one time in six total games against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Conner is set at 67.5 yards. That's 3.0 more than his season average of 64.5.
- Five times this season (out of 10 total games -- 50%), Conner has had more than 67.5 rushing yards.
- Conner's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 68.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 4.3 on average.
- Conner has gone over his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
- Conner's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 68.8 yards, a figure he's gone over in half of his games.
- Conner's 43.3 rushing yards per game over his six career matchups against the Ravens are 24.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games versus the Ravens, Conner has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 67.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Conner's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is the same as his prop bet total in Sunday's game.
- Conner recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in five out of 10 games this season (50% of his chances).
- Conner's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has scored the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- Just 44.4% of Conner's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (four of nine outings).
- Conner has gone over his average rushing touchdowns prop bet total (0.5 TDs) in half of his games.
- Over his six career matchups against the Ravens, Conner averages 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games versus the Ravens, Conner has outperformed this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive