James Conner and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Conner's rushing props. Watch Conner's Steelers square off against the Jaguars at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Conner has averaged 14.7 rushing attempts per game, 1.8 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (16.5).
- Conner has collected more than 16.5 rushing attempts in three out of nine games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Conner has averaged 1.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.8).
- In only four of nine games this year, Conner achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Conner has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.8 rushing attempts) in only 44.4% of his games (four of nine games).
- In his two career matchups against the Jaguars, Conner averages six carries per game, 10.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Conner has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 16.5 rushing attempts in two lifetime games against the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Conner's 61.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 4.7 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of nine total games -- 44.4%), Conner has had more than 66.5 rushing yards.
- Conner's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 69.1 yards, which he's fallen short of by 7.3 on average.
- Conner has hit the rushing yards over in only four of nine opportunities (44.4%).
- In only four games this season (44.4%), Conner, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 69.1.
- Conner's 17 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Jaguars are 49.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Conner has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 66.5 rushing yards in two career games against the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Conner has recorded 0.6 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Conner recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in five of nine games this season (55.6% of his chances).
- Conner's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.1 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Conner went over his rushing touchdowns prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Conner's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in five of nine games (55.6%).
- Conner's zero rushing touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Jaguars are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Conner's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this week at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never outdone in two total games against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive