James Conner's Pittsburgh Steelers host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Conner's rushing prop bets. Watch Conner's Steelers square off against the Bengals at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Conner has averaged 14.9 rushing attempts per game, 1.6 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (16.5).
- In three of eight games this season (37.5% of his chances), Conner has had more than 16.5 rushing attempts.
- Conner's season-long average over/under is 15.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.9 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Conner went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Conner's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.8. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Conner averages 9.8 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Bengals, 6.7 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Conner's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 16.5 attempts, a mark he has eclipsed one time in five total games opposite the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Conner is set at 74.5 yards. That is 9.5 more than his season average of 65.0.
- Conner has not rushed for more than 74.5 yards in a game through eight outings this year.
- Conner's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 68.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 3.5 on average.
- Conner has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
- Conner's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 68.5 yards, a figure he's covered in half of his games.
- Conner's 49.6 rushing yards per game over his five career matchups against the Bengals are 24.9 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Bengals, Conner has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 74.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Conner's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.6) is 0.1 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Conner has not scored more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through eight outings this year.
- Conner has averaged 0.1 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In four of seven games this year, Conner hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Conner has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in five of eight games (62.5%).
- Over his five career matchups against the Bengals, Conner averages 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Conner's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this week at 0.5 touchdowns, a figure he has surpassed one time in five total games opposite the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive