On Sunday in the AFC Wild Card Round, James Conner and the Pittsburgh Steelers match up against the Cleveland Browns at Heinz Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Conner's rushing prop bets. You can watch Conner's performance play out for the Steelers against the Browns on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
James Conner Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Conner has averaged 13.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Conner has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts in six out of 13 games this season (46.2% of his chances).
- Conner's season-long average over/under is 15.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just four of 13 games this year, Conner achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (30.8% of his opportunities).
- Conner has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.2 rushing attempts) in just 30.8% of his games (four of 13 games).
- In his six career matchups against the Browns, Conner averages 15.5 carries per game, 2.0 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Conner has beat Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 13.5 attempts three times in six total games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Conner is set at 56.5 yards. That is 1.1 more than his season average of 55.4.
- Five times this season (out of 13 total games -- 38.5%), Conner has had more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Conner has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (65) by 9.6 yards.
- Conner has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 13 times (38.5%).
- Conner has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (65) in just 38.5% of his games (five out of 13 matchups).
- Over his six career matchups against the Browns, Conner averages 73.3 rushing yards per game, 16.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games versus the Browns, Conner has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 56.5 yards three times.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Conner has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which equals the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Conner has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 46.2% of his games this season (six of 13 chances).
- Conner's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- In only four of 10 games this year, Conner hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Conner has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only six of 13 games (46.2%).
- Conner's 0.8 rushing touchdowns per game over his six career matchups against the Browns are 0.3 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Conner's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this week at 0.5 touchdowns, a figure he has exceeded three times in six total games opposite the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive