Jamal Agnew and the Detroit Lions host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's a breakdown of Agnew's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Agnew's Lions take on the Packers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jamal Agnew Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Jamal Agnew Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Agnew is averaging 7.2 receiving yards per game, 15.3 less than the over/under of 22.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In one of 10 games this year (10%), Agnew has put up more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Agnew's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 22.5 per game. He averages 15.3 fewer per game than that average.
- Agnew has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just zero of his one game (0%).
- In only one of his 10 games (10%), Agnew has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 22.5 yards.
- Agnew is averaging -0.3 yards per game in his last six contests against the Packers, 22.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- Agnew has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 22.5 receiving yards in six total games against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive