Jamal Agnew and the Detroit Lions hit the field against the Chicago Bears on Sunday on the road at Soldier Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Agnew's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Agnew's performance plays out when the Lions take on the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Jamal Agnew Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Jamal Agnew Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Agnew is averaging 5.3 receiving yards per game, 17.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- Agnew has not totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards in a game through nine outings this season.
- Agnew's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 22.5 per game. He is averaging 17.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Agnew has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through nine games this year.
- Through nine games, Agnew has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (22.5 yards).
- Agnew's 1.5 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Bears are 21.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Agnew has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 22.5 receiving yards in four total games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive