Jamaal Williams and the Green Bay Packers host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Williams' rushing props. Watch Williams' Packers take on the Vikings at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Williams' per-game rushing attempts average (8.7) is 1.8 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Williams has recorded more than 10.5 rushing attempts in one out of six games this season (16.7% of his chances).
- Williams' 8.7 rushing attempts per game is 2.0 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 6.7.
- 83.3% of Williams' games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of six games).
- Williams has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.7 rushing attempts) in 66.7% of his games (four of six games).
- Williams averages 7.7 carries per game over his seven career matchups against the Vikings, 2.8 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Williams has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 10.5 attempts two times in seven career games against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Williams is set at 41.5 yards. That is 5.0 fewer than his season average of 36.5.
- Two times this season (out of six total games -- 33.3%), Williams has had more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Williams has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (26) by 10.5 yards.
- Williams has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (66.7%) out of six opportunities.
- Williams' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 26 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in half of his games.
- Over his seven career matchups against the Vikings, Williams averages 29.1 rushing yards per game, 12.4 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In seven career games versus the Vikings, Williams has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 41.5 yards two times.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Williams' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.2) is 0.3 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Williams recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in one out of six games this season (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Williams has averaged 0.3 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Williams hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in one of one game this year (100% of his chances).
- Williams' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just one of six games (16.7%).
- Over his seven career matchups against the Vikings, Williams averages zero rushing touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Williams' rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never outperformed in seven lifetime games against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive