Jamaal Williams' Green Bay Packers visit the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Williams' rushing prop bets. You can watch Williams and the Packers take on the Texans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Williams has averaged 6.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In two out of five games this season (40% of his opportunities), Williams has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Williams' season-long average over/under is 5.7 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.9 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 80% of Williams' games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (four of five games).
- Williams has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (5.7 rushing attempts) in 80% of his games (four of five games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Williams' 28.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.1 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 40% of his games this season (two of five matchups), Williams has put up more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Williams' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 20.9, which he's outpaced by 7.5 yards on average this year.
- Williams has gone over the rushing yards total in 60% of his opportunities (three of five games).
- Williams has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (20.9) in 60% of his games (three out of five matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive