Jamaal Williams and the Green Bay Packers travel to play the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some tips for betting on Williams' rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Chicago Bears. You can watch Williams and the Packers face off against the Bears on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Williams has averaged 8.8 rushing attempts per game, 2.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Williams has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts in eight out of 13 games this season (61.5% of his opportunities).
- Williams' season-long average over/under is 8.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 53.8% of Williams' games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of 13 games).
- Williams' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.4. He's gone over that total in just four of 13 games (30.8%).
- Williams' 11.6 carries per game over his seven career matchups against the Bears are 5.1 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Williams has outdone Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 6.5 attempts five times in seven career games against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Williams' 36.8 rushing yards per game average is 12.3 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Eight times this season (out of 13 total games -- 61.5%), Williams has had more than 24.5 rushing yards.
- Williams' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 33.5, which he's outpaced by 3.3 yards on average this year.
- Williams has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (53.8%) out of 13 opportunities.
- In only six games this season (46.2%), Williams, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 33.5.
- Williams' 39.9 rushing yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Bears are 15.4 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Williams has gone over Sunday's prop bet rushing yards total of 24.5 yards five times in seven career games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive