Jamaal Williams and the Green Bay Packers host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some tips for betting on Williams' rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Tennessee Titans. You can watch Williams and the Packers play the Titans on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Williams has averaged 8.8 rushing attempts per game, 3.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- In nine of 13 games this season (69.2% of his opportunities), Williams has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Williams' 8.8 rushing attempts per game is 0.4 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 8.4.
- 53.8% of Williams' games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of 13 games).
- Williams has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.4 rushing attempts) in just 30.8% of his games (four of 13 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Williams' 36.8 rushing yards per game average is 14.3 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Eight times this season (out of 13 total games -- 61.5%), Williams has had more than 22.5 rushing yards.
- Williams' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 33.5, which he's outpaced by 3.3 yards on average this year.
- Williams has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (53.8%) out of 13 opportunities.
- In only six games this season (46.2%), Williams, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 33.5.
Powered By Data Skrive