Jamaal Williams and the Green Bay Packers host the Carolina Panthers on Saturday at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Williams' rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Williams' performance play out for the Packers against the Panthers on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Williams has averaged 9.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (8.5).
- Williams has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts in four of 12 games this season (33.3% of his chances).
- Williams' season-long average over/under is 8.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.0 more rushing attempt per game than that prop bet average.
- In seven of 12 games this year, Williams took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (58.3% of his opportunities).
- Williams' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.4. He's gone over that total in only four of 12 games (33.3%).
- Williams' 11.5 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Panthers are 3.0 more rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Williams has eclipsed Saturday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 8.5 attempts two times in two career games against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards over/under for Williams is set at 33.5. That is 5.9 fewer yards than his season average of 39.4.
- Six times this season (out of 12 total games -- 50%), Williams has had more than 33.5 rushing yards.
- Williams has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (33.4) by 6.0 yards.
- Williams has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (58.3%) out of 12 opportunities.
- Williams' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 33.4 yards, a figure he's gone over in half of his games.
- Williams' 46.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Panthers are 13.0 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In two career games against the Panthers, Williams has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 33.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive