Jamaal Williams and the Green Bay Packers travel to play the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some tips for betting on Williams' rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Detroit Lions. You can watch Williams and the Packers play the Lions on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Williams has recorded 9.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Williams has collected more than 8.5 rushing attempts in three out of 11 games this season (27.3% of his opportunities).
- Williams' season-long average over/under is 8.4 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.0 more rushing attempt per game than that prop bet average.
- 54.5% of Williams' games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (six of 11 games).
- Williams has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.4 rushing attempts) in just 27.3% of his games (three of 11 games).
- In his six career matchups against the Lions, Williams averages 9.8 carries per game, 1.3 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Williams has exceeded Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 8.5 attempts two times in six total games against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Williams' 39.5 rushing yards per game average is 4.0 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of 11 total games -- 36.4%), Williams has had more than 35.5 rushing yards.
- Williams has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (33.2) by 6.3 yards.
- Williams has gone over the rushing yards total in 54.5% of his opportunities (six of 11 games).
- Williams has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (33.2) in only 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 matchups).
- Williams' 47.8 rushing yards per game over his six career matchups against the Lions are 12.3 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Williams has beat Sunday's prop bet rushing yards total of 35.5 yards three times in six total games against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive