Jamaal Williams and the Green Bay Packers host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some tips for betting on Williams' rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Chicago Bears. You can watch Williams' performance play out for the Packers against the Bears on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Williams has collected 9.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- In two out of nine games this season (22.2% of his chances), Williams has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts.
- Williams' 9.0 rushing attempts per game is 0.7 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 8.3.
- 55.6% of Williams' games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of nine games).
- Williams has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.3 rushing attempts) in just 22.2% of his games (two of nine games).
- Over his six career matchups against the Bears, Williams averages 10.7 carries per game, 2.2 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Williams' rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 8.5 attempts, a figure he has surpassed three times in six total games opposite the Bears.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Williams' 37.3 rushing yards per game average is 4.8 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine matchups), Williams has put up more than 32.5 rushing yards.
- Williams' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 32.7, which he's outpaced by 4.6 yards on average this year.
- Williams has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (55.6%) out of nine opportunities.
- In only four games this season (44.4%), Williams, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 32.7.
- Williams' 34.3 rushing yards per game over his six career matchups against the Bears are 1.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games versus the Bears, Williams has beat this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 32.5 yards three times.
Powered By Data Skrive