Jamaal Williams and the Green Bay Packers travel to play the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's a look at Williams' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Williams' performance play out for the Packers against the Colts on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Williams has averaged 9.5 rushing attempts per game, 2.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In five of eight games this season (62.5% of his opportunities), Williams has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Williams' season-long average over/under is 8.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.3 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 62.5% of Williams' games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of eight games).
- Williams' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.2. He's gone over that total in just two of eight games (25%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Williams is set at 28.5. That's 12.0 fewer yards than his season average of 40.5.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five of eight matchups), Williams has put up more than 28.5 rushing yards.
- Williams has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (32.9) by 7.6 yards.
- Williams has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (62.5%) out of eight opportunities.
- Williams' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 32.9 yards, a figure he's gone over in half of his games.
Powered By Data Skrive