Jamaal Williams and the Green Bay Packers host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Williams' rushing props. Watch Williams' Packers take on the Jaguars on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Jamaal Williams Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Williams has averaged 9.7 rushing attempts per game, 1.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Williams has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts in two of seven games this season (28.6% of his opportunities).
- Williams' 9.7 rushing attempts per game is 1.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 8.2.
- 71.4% of Williams' games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of seven games).
- Williams has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.2 rushing attempts) in only 28.6% of his games (two of seven games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Williams is set at 35.5. That is 6.5 fewer yards than his season average of 42.0.
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven matchups), Williams has put up more than 35.5 rushing yards.
- Williams' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 32.5, which he's outpaced by 9.5 yards on average this year.
- Williams has gone over the rushing yards total in 71.4% of his opportunities (five of seven games).
- Williams' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 32.5 yards, a figure he's covered in four out of seven games (57.1%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Williams has notched 0.1 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.4 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Williams has yet to score more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through seven outings this season.
- Williams has averaged 0.4 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In half of his games this year, Williams hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets.
- Williams has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only one of seven games (14.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive