Jalen Richard and the Las Vegas Raiders travel to play the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Richard's rushing props. Watch Richard's Raiders square off against the Browns at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Jalen Richard Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Jalen Richard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Richard has averaged 2.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (2.5).
- Richard has recorded more than 2.5 rushing attempts in one out of six games this season (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Richard has averaged 1.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (3.5).
- Richard took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only zero of one game this year (0% of his chances).
- Richard has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (3.5 rushing attempts) in just 16.7% of his games (one of six games).
- Richard put up one carry in his one career matchup against the Browns, 1.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Richard has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 2.5 rushing attempts in one total game against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Richard's 12.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.2 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of six total games -- 50%), Richard has had more than 12.5 rushing yards.
- Richard's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 13.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.2 on average.
- Richard has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of one opportunity (0%).
- Richard's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 13.5 yards, a figure he's covered in half of his games.
- Richard's -2 rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Browns are 14.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Richard's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 12.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one career game against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive