On Sunday, Jalen Richard and the Las Vegas Raiders visit the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Richard's rushing prop bets. You can watch Richard and the Raiders take on the Chiefs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jalen Richard Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Jalen Richard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Richard has averaged 1.0 rushing attempt per game, 1.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (2.5).
- Richard has yet to carry the ball more than 2.5 times in a game through four outings this year.
- Richard's season-long average over/under is 3.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Richard has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Richard has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (3.5 attempts).
- Richard's 3.9 carries per game over his eight career matchups against the Chiefs are 1.4 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Richard has outdone Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 2.5 attempts five times in eight career games against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Richard is set at 14.5 yards. That is 3.0 fewer than his season average of 11.5.
- Richard has not rushed for more than 14.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Richard has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (13.5) by 2.0 yards.
- Richard has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Richard has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (13.5 yards).
- Richard's 21 rushing yards per game over his eight career matchups against the Chiefs are 6.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Richard's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this week at 14.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed three times in eight career games versus the Chiefs.
Powered by Data Skrive