Jalen Richard and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Los Angeles Chargers on Thursday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's an analysis of Richard's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Richard's Raiders face off against the Chargers at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Jalen Richard Rushing Prop Bets (12/17/2020)
Jalen Richard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Richard has averaged 1.8 rushing attempts per game, 3.7 fewer than the over/under in Thursday's game (5.5).
- Richard has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts in one out of 11 games this season (9.1% of his opportunities).
- Richard has averaged 2.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (4.5).
- Richard took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just zero of two games this year (0% of his chances).
- Richard's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 4.5. He's gone over that total in only one of 11 games (9.1%).
- Richard averages two carries per game over his seven career matchups against the Chargers, 3.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Richard has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 5.5 rushing attempts in seven career games against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Richard is set at 19.5 yards. That's 10.0 more than his season average of 9.5.
- In 18.2% of his games this season (two of 11 matchups), Richard has put up more than 19.5 rushing yards.
- Richard has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (16.5) by 7.0 yards.
- Richard has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just zero out of two times (0%).
- Richard has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (16.5) in just 18.2% of his games (two out of 11 matchups).
- Richard's 3.4 rushing yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Chargers are 16.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In seven career games versus the Chargers, Richard has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 19.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive