On Sunday, Jalen Richard and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Indianapolis Colts at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Richard's rushing prop bets. You can watch Richard's performance play out for the Raiders against the Colts on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Jalen Richard Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Jalen Richard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Richard has averaged 1.8 rushing attempts per game, 1.7 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (3.5).
- In two out of 10 games this season (20% of his chances), Richard has recorded more than 3.5 rushing attempts.
- Richard has averaged 2.7 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (4.5).
- Richard took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just zero of two games this year (0% of his chances).
- Richard's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 4.5. He's gone over that total in only one of 10 games (10%).
- In his three career matchups against the Colts, Richard averages four carries per game, 0.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Richard has exceeded Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 3.5 attempts two times in three career games against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Richard is set at 11.5 yards. That is 2.1 more than his season average of 9.4.
- In 30% of his games this season (three of 10 matchups), Richard has put up more than 11.5 rushing yards.
- Richard has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (16.5) by 7.1 yards.
- Richard has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only zero out of two times (0%).
- Richard has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (16.5) in only 20% of his games (two out of 10 matchups).
- In his three career matchups against the Colts, Richard averages 32.3 rushing yards per game, 20.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Colts, Richard has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 11.5 yards three times.
Powered By Data Skrive