Jalen Richard and the Las Vegas Raiders square off against the New York Jets on Sunday on the road at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Richard's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Richard's performance plays out when the Raiders square off against the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jalen Richard Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Jalen Richard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Richard has averaged 1.6 rushing attempts per game, 4.9 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In one out of nine games this season (11.1% of his opportunities), Richard has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Richard's season-long average over/under is 3.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.9 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only zero of one game this year, Richard achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Richard has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (3.5 rushing attempts) in only 11.1% of his games (one of nine games).
- Richard averages four carries per game over his two career matchups against the Jets, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Richard has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 6.5 rushing attempts in two career games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Richard is set at 21.5 yards. That is 12.3 more than his season average of 9.2.
- In 22.2% of his games this season (two of nine matchups), Richard has put up more than 21.5 rushing yards.
- Richard has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (13.5) by 4.3 yards.
- Richard has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just zero out of one time (0%).
- In only three games this season (33.3%), Richard, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 13.5.
- Richard's 31 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Jets are 9.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Richard has outdone Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 21.5 yards one time in two career games against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive