Jalen Reagor and the Philadelphia Eagles travel to play the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Reagor's receiving prop bets. Watch Reagor's performance play out for the Eagles against the Cowboys on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jalen Reagor Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Jalen Reagor Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Reagor is averaging 39.0 receiving yards per game, 6.5 fewer than the over/under of 45.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In five out of nine games this year (55.6%), Reagor has totaled more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Reagor's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43.3 per game. He is averaging 4.3 fewer per game than that average.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Reagor has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 55.6% of his games (five out of nine chances), Reagor has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (43.3).
- Reagor is averaging 16 yards per game in his last one outing against the Cowboys, 29.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (45.5).
- Bookmakers have set Reagor's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 45.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one career game against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive