Jalen Guyton and the Los Angeles Chargers visit the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's a breakdown of Guyton's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Guyton's Chargers play the Broncos at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Jalen Guyton Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Jalen Guyton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Guyton's 43.0 receiving yards per game average is 16.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (26.5).
- In three of six games this season (50%), Guyton has put up more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Guyton has collected 11.5 more receiving yards per game (43.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 31.5.
- Guyton has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in one of his one game (100%).
- In half of his games, Guyton has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 31.5 yards.
- Guyton's zero receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Broncos are 26.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Broncos, Guyton has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 26.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive