Jalen Guyton and the Los Angeles Chargers visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Guyton's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Guyton's performance play out for the Chargers against the Chiefs on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jalen Guyton Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jalen Guyton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Guyton is averaging 34.1 receiving yards per game, 7.4 less than the over/under of 41.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (five of 15), Guyton has totaled more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Guyton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 30.9 per game. He has put up 3.2 more per game than that average.
- In only two of his eight games (25%), Guyton has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 46.7% of his games (seven out of 15 opportunities), Guyton has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (30.9).
- Guyton's 14 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Chiefs are 27.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Guyton has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 41.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive