Jalen Guyton and the Los Angeles Chargers host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Guyton receiving props. You can watch how Guyton's performance plays out when the Chargers take on the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Jalen Guyton Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Jalen Guyton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Guyton is averaging 33.4 receiving yards per game, 2.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- In 35.7% of his games this year (five of 14), Guyton has put up more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Guyton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.1 per game. He has collected 4.3 more per game than that average.
- Guyton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his seven games (28.6%).
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Guyton has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 29.1 yards.
- Guyton is averaging 1.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Broncos, 34.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- Bookmakers have set Guyton's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 35.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in two career games against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive