On Thursday, Jalen Guyton and the Los Angeles Chargers travel to play the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Guyton's receiving prop bets. Watch Guyton's Chargers square off with the Raiders on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Jalen Guyton Receiving Prop Bets (12/17/2020)
Jalen Guyton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Guyton is averaging 29.0 receiving yards per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under of 29.5 set for Thursday's matchup.
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five out of 13), Guyton has totaled more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Guyton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.8 per game. He has put up 0.2 more per game than that average.
- Guyton has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his six games (16.7%).
- In only 38.5% of his games (five of 13 opportunities), Guyton has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (28.8).
- Guyton's nine receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Raiders are 20.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Guyton's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 29.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one lifetime game against the Raiders.
Powered By Data Skrive