Jakobi Meyers and the New England Patriots take on the New York Jets on Sunday at home at Gillette Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Meyers' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Meyers' performance play out for the Patriots against the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jakobi Meyers Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jakobi Meyers Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Meyers is averaging 50.8 receiving yards per game, 3.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (54.5).
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five of 13), Meyers has put up more than 54.5 receiving yards.
- Meyers' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 55.2 per game. He is averaging 4.4 less per game than that average.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Meyers has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 38.5% of his games (five out of 13 chances), Meyers has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (55.2).
- Meyers' 84.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Jets are 30.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Meyers' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 54.5 yards, a number he has exceeded one time in three total games against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive