Jakobi Meyers and the New England Patriots host the Buffalo Bills on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Meyers receiving props. Watch Meyers' Patriots take on the Bills at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Jakobi Meyers Receiving Prop Bets (12/28/2020)
Jakobi Meyers Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Meyers is averaging 51.3 receiving yards per game, 1.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (52.5).
- In five out of 12 games this season (41.7%), Meyers has totaled more than 52.5 receiving yards.
- Meyers' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 55.5 per game. He is averaging 4.2 less per game than that average.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Meyers has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Meyers has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 55.5 yards.
- Meyers is averaging 27.7 yards per game in his last three outings against the Bills, 24.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (52.5).
- Meyers has beat Monday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 52.5 yards one time in three career games against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive