Jakobi Meyers and the New England Patriots travel to play the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Meyers' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Miami Dolphins. You can watch Meyers' performance play out for the Patriots against the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jakobi Meyers Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Jakobi Meyers Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Meyers is averaging 45.9 receiving yards per game, 1.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (44.5).
- In six of 11 games this season (54.5%), Meyers has totaled more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Meyers' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 56.4 per game. He is averaging 10.5 less per game than that average.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Meyers has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Meyers has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 56.4 yards.
- Meyers' zero receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Dolphins are 44.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Meyers' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 44.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in two lifetime games against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive