Jakobi Meyers and the New England Patriots travel to play the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday at SoFi Stadium. Here's a look at Meyers' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Meyers and the Patriots square off with the Rams on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Jakobi Meyers Receiving Prop Bets (12/10/2020)
Jakobi Meyers Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Meyers is averaging 45.8 receiving yards per game, 5.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (51.5).
- In five out of 10 games this season (50%), Meyers has totaled more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Meyers' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 57.3 per game. He is averaging 11.5 less per game than that average.
- Meyers has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his six games (33.3%).
- In only 40% of his games (four of 10 chances), Meyers has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (57.3).
Powered By Data Skrive