Jakobi Meyers and the New England Patriots visit the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Meyers receiving props. Watch Meyers' performance play out for the Patriots against the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jakobi Meyers Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Jakobi Meyers Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Meyers is averaging 50.4 receiving yards per game, 14.1 fewer than the over/under of 64.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 14.3% of his games this year (one out of seven), Meyers has totaled more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- Meyers has put up 0.6 more receiving yards per game (50.4) than the average over/under he's had set, 49.8.
- Meyers has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in two of his three games (66.7%).
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Meyers has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 49.8 yards.
- Meyers' 46 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Texans are 18.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Meyers' receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 64.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive