Jakobi Meyers and the New England Patriots host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Meyers' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Meyers' Patriots square off with the Ravens at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Jakobi Meyers Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Jakobi Meyers Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Meyers is averaging 49.0 receiving yards per game, 11.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (60.5).
- Meyers has not picked up more than 60.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Meyers' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44.5 per game. He has put up 4.5 more per game than that average.
- In two of his two games (100%), Meyers has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his matchups, Meyers has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 44.5.
- Meyers is averaging zero yards per game in his last one outing against the Ravens, 60.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (60.5).
- Meyers has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 60.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive