Jakeem Grant and the Miami Dolphins square off against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at home at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Grant's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Grant's Dolphins square off against the Chargers at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Jakeem Grant Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Jakeem Grant Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Grant has averaged 0.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two out of eight games this season (25% of his opportunities), Grant has had more than 0.5 rushing attempts.
- Grant has averaged 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In just zero of one game this year, Grant achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Grant has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (0.5 rushing attempts) in only 25% of his games (two of eight games).
- Grant's 0.5 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Chargers are exactly the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Grant's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 0.5 attempts, a figure he has outdone one time in two career games versus the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Grant is set at 1.5. That's 0.6 fewer yards than his season average of 2.1.
- In 12.5% of his games this season (one of eight matchups), Grant has put up more than 1.5 rushing yards.
- Grant has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (0.8) by 1.3 yards.
- Grant has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only zero out of three times (0%).
- In only one game this season (12.5%), Grant, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 0.8.
- Over his two career matchups against the Chargers, Grant averages -1 rushing yards per game, 2.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Grant has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 1.5 rushing yards in two career games against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive