On Sunday, Jakeem Grant and the Miami Dolphins visit the Buffalo Bills at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Grant's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Grant's performance plays out when the Dolphins square off with the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jakeem Grant Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jakeem Grant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Grant is averaging 26.6 receiving yards per game, 7.9 less than the over/under of 34.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In six out of 14 games this season (42.9%), Grant has put up more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Grant's season average of 26.6 receiving yards per game is 6.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 33.1.
- Grant has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his nine games (55.6%).
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Grant has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 33.1 yards.
- Grant's 10.4 receiving yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Bills are 24.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Grant's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 34.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in seven lifetime games against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive