Jakeem Grant and the Miami Dolphins host the New England Patriots on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's a look at Grant's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Grant's performance play out for the Dolphins against the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jakeem Grant Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Jakeem Grant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Grant is averaging 25.4 receiving yards per game, 0.1 less than the over/under of 25.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In six of 13 games this year (46.2%), Grant has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Grant's season average of 25.4 receiving yards per game is 7.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 32.9.
- Grant has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In just 38.5% of his games (five of 13 opportunities), Grant has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (32.9).
- Grant is averaging 17.7 yards per game in his last six outings against the Patriots, 7.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- Grant has outperformed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 25.5 yards one time in six career games against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive