Jakeem Grant and the Miami Dolphins host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Grant's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Grant and the Dolphins take on the Chiefs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jakeem Grant Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Jakeem Grant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Grant is averaging 24.8 receiving yards per game, 8.7 fewer than the over/under of 33.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12), Grant has collected more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Grant's season average of 24.8 receiving yards per game is 8.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 32.8.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Grant has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Grant has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 32.8 yards.
- Grant's 107 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Chiefs are 73.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Grant's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 33.5 yards, a mark he has outdone one time in one total game versus the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive