Jakeem Grant's Miami Dolphins host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Grant's receiving prop bets. You can watch Grant's performance play out for the Dolphins against the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jakeem Grant Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Jakeem Grant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Grant is averaging 23.3 receiving yards per game, 5.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- In four out of 11 games this season (36.4%), Grant has put up more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Grant's season average of 23.3 receiving yards per game is 10.4 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 33.7.
- Grant has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In only 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 chances), Grant has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (33.7).
- Grant is averaging zero yards per game in his last two outings against the Bengals, 28.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- Grant has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 28.5 receiving yards in two lifetime games against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive