On Sunday, Jakeem Grant and the Miami Dolphins visit the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Grant's receiving prop bets. Watch how Grant's performance plays out when the Dolphins square off with the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jakeem Grant Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Jakeem Grant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Grant is averaging 24.1 receiving yards per game, 15.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- In 20% of his games this year (two of 10), Grant has collected more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Grant's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.1 per game. He averages 8.0 fewer per game than that average.
- Grant has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his five games (60%).
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Grant has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 32.1 yards.
- Grant is averaging 17 yards per game in his last eight outings against the Jets, 22.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- Grant has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 39.5 yards one time in eight career games against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive