On Sunday, Jakeem Grant and the Miami Dolphins visit the Denver Broncos at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips digging into Grant's receiving prop bets. You can watch Grant's performance play out for the Dolphins against the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Jakeem Grant Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Jakeem Grant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Grant is averaging 25.4 receiving yards per game, 18.1 less than the over/under of 43.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In one out of nine games this season (11.1%), Grant has totaled more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Grant's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.2 per game. He is averaging 3.8 less per game than that average.
- In three of his four games (75%), Grant has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Grant has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 29.2 yards.
- Grant's zero receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Broncos are 43.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Grant has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 43.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive