On Sunday, Jake Luton and the Jacksonville Jaguars visit the Minnesota Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Luton's passing prop bets. Watch Luton's Jaguars square off against the Vikings on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jake Luton Passing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Jake Luton Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Luton's per-game passing completions average (20.0) is 4.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (15.5).
- Luton collected more than 15.5 completions in three of three games this season (100% of his chances).
- Luton has averaged 0.2 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (19.8).
- Luton has hit the over on completions prop bets in just one of three games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Luton has gone over his average prop bet for completions (19.8) in only one of three games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Luton has averaged 13.2 more passing attempts per game (36.7) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (23.5).
- In three of three games this season (100%), Luton has attempted more than 23.5 passes.
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Luton this year is 35.2. He often has gone over that number, averaging 36.7 attempts per game, 1.5 more than his average prop.
- In three of his three games (100%), Luton has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In two of his three games (66.7%), Luton has thrown the ball more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total this season (35.2).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Luton has put up 208.0 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 37.5 yards greater than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In one of three games this season (33.3%), Luton has thrown for more than 170.5 yards.
- Luton's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 220.5. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 12.5 yards per game.
- Luton has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of three times (33.3%).
- Luton has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (220.5 passing yards) in only 33.3% of his games (one out of three matchups).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Luton is averaging 0.7 passing touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Luton has scored more than 0.5 passing touchdowns in 66.7% of his games this season (two out of three).
- Luton's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.8 less passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- Luton has not hit the over on a passing touchdown prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Luton has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for passing touchdowns (1.5 TDs).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Luton throws 1.5 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 100% of his games this year (three of three), Luton has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Luton has tossed 0.8 more interceptions (2.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (1.2).
- 66.7% of the time this season (two out of three contests), Luton has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Luton has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (1.2 interceptions) in just 33.3% of his games this season (one of three games).
Powered By Data Skrive